Cable ties are being used since the 1950s. At first their use was limited to aviation related tasks. Now these are being used in every field whether it is for home decoration or in the construction industry. These are also known as zip ties, zip strips or wire ties. Following are some advantages of using them:
- One of the main benefits of nylon cable ties is that it can be used for managing small things in the house. Apart from that, they give a very neat and clean look especially when it comes to managing wires and cables. Moreover, you can use them for renewing your old decoration pieces and organizing small things like pens, pencils and other stationary items.
- Stainless steel ties are always in demand. This is because these are resistant to rust and can easily survive in extreme temperatures. When it comes to lawn or construction projects, most people prefer to use stainless steel or metal ties.
- It is not necessary that you use ties one time only. There are various kinds of ties available in the market that can easily be re-used. So, you do not have to worry about increasing plastic waste or polluting the earth.
- Police and military departments also use ties in the form of handcuffs.
- You can easily use ties on camping trips for setting up your camp, for drying your clothes, hanging essential accessories hanging from a back pack and so on.
The good thing is that these are easy to use and are available in different designs.